Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dining Out

Here's a little humor to end the old and begin the new year:


by Kendra Mack b.1989

Nothing too fishy,
Too soupy, too spicy,
Nothing too fancy,
Too foreign, too pricey,

Nothing with egg yolks, 
No dairy, no wheat,
Nothing with spinach,
No sugar, no meat,

It has to be fresh, and
It has to be bold,
It can't be too steamy,
It can't be too cold,
Nothing that's sour,
Or bitter, or sweet -- 
This restaurant has nothing
That I'd like to eat!

...................................................................
And here is my related painting, based on a photo I took when touring the Baltics last year.

"At Your Service" 

oil 12x12



For more information about this painting and to view more of my work, 
please visit my website at


ALSO...

In January I will be showing my work as a featured guest artist 
at the Cary Gallery of Artists. 
Details below:







I welcome you to sign up, below, for this occasional blog and share it with your friends who might be interested. AND I invite you to (continue) to send  favorite photos you have taken and writings (inspiring, thought provoking, or humorous) 
 to me at kmeredithart@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments work better if you are using Chrome. If you are on Safari, you need to:

Go to your Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy -> uncheck "Prevent cross-site tracking

Thanks so much for your support and your comment! Karen