Monday, July 11, 2016

Blue Bliss



Welcome to my Poetry and Painting Blog. This poem is by Chantelle Anne Cooke

Blue Bliss


Navy night highlights blue moon's royal rising in 
succulent summer where crisp cyan canpanula
cover many a yard side with their twinkling toes.
Cobalt irises sway and swirl, swinging under blue 
moon's magical lapis mist.
As I compose compositions, my soul luxuriously lingers 
in morning glory vines.
As the conjunction of azure night and blue moon 
continue, columbines sing their sapphire song, while both 
hyacinths and hydrangeas amaze all with their 
aquamarine awe.
...........................
My own hydrangeas are nearly past their prime and many are white or pink. But my favorites are the blue ones and I have a pot on my deck that pushes out some deep crazy blues! Here is a painting I just did of their cuttings:
"Blue Bliss" 20x16" oil on panel
For more information about this painting and my other works, 
please visit
KarenMeredithArt.com
Thanks for viewing and remember, your poems 
are always welcome as future ideas for this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments work better if you are using Chrome. If you are on Safari, you need to:

Go to your Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy -> uncheck "Prevent cross-site tracking

Thanks so much for your support and your comment! Karen